When people want to have a fun night out with their family, they come here. When people want to catch up with friends they haven't seen in over a year, they come here. When people need to escape the monotony of their jobs, they come here. We're the Worcester Bravehearts and we sell smiles.
There are no egos here. We're all working together toward one common goal: being the spot where Worcester Spends Summer. How do we do it? Through fireworks shows, mascot antics, prize giveaways, celebrity appearances, great food & drinks, and a baseball team that defines the word "hustle." It's hard work. We cook & clean, set up & breakdown, entertain & instruct though every inning and outing in all types of weather. But we have a great time. Right now, there is a rare opportunity to join our team and sell something that puts a smile on the faces of people between the ages of 5 and 95: baseball. We're looking for people who share the same enthuiasm, work ethic, and ability to make people smile that we do. Here are the current open positions at the Worcester Bravehearts. Watch the video above and download the job descriptions below for more info.
Full Time: Group Sales Coordinator
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working approximately 8:30am to 5pm, Monday through Friday.
• Making a minimum of 80 sales calls per day focusing on school groups, youth sports groups, youth church groups, etc.
• Attend community events while serving as the handler for the team mascot, Jake the Lion.
• Hosting occasional tours of the ballpark for larger groups
• Working as part of a sales team under the leadership of the General Manager and Director of Sales
• Ability to clearly and professionally communicate verbally and in writing with co-workers and customers
• Interest and passion for delivering stellar customer service
• Ability to work efficiently and multitask to meet deadlines in hectic environment
• Valid driver’s license and reliable means of transportation
• Professional personal appearance; attention to detail; cheerful, can-do attitude at all times; trustworthiness and reliability are essential qualities
• Non-smokers only
• Must be able to lift 25lbs
• Hourly wage plus commission structure based on sales goals and benchmarks
• Benefits include paid time off; health insurance, voluntary vision and dental plans available; 401(k) retirement savings plan available
• Lunch provided daily (chef’s choice)
• Send your cover letter and resume to:
39 Jolma Road
Worcester, MA 01604
Green Diamond, LLC d/b/a Worcester Bravehearts is an equal opportunity employer.