Thinking about a career in sports? Looking for hands-on training in a high-energy environment? If so, keep reading—the Bravehearts offer internships for students considering the sports management field.
We’re interested in working with you to create an internship experience that truly prepares you for long term career.
Ballpark Operations Interns:
- Learn ballpark management under the direct supervision of the General Manager and Operations Manager
- Gather first-hand experience in crucial areas of operation such as merchandise and ticket sales, fan assistance, promotions, press box operations and more
- Be part of crucial pre- and post-game meetings to talk about strategies for entertaining thousands of sports fans each night
- Hourly compensation available, based on a weekly work schedule
- Apply by sending a resume to Nate Gonelli at [email protected] by March 12, 2021
Ticket Sales Interns:
- Learn about sales techniques for ticket packages, hospitality events and group outings under the supervision of the Ticket Sales Manager
- Train with the staff to work in inside or outside sales and help to book more visits to Bravehearts' games by companies, community groups, and individuals
- Give input at weekly staff meetings and help determine new promotional ideas that will drive ticket sales
- Available up to 38 hours per week in the spring & summer seasons
- Hourly compensation available
- Apply by sending a resume to Dave Peterson at [email protected]
- Deadlines to apply: March 12, 2021
Please note that - due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic - the team may opt to delay application deadlines and hiring until more information is known about the 2021 season. The number of available positions may be scaled back to better align with the needs of the gameday staff if crowd sizes are still limited. For more information on internships, download the internship info sheet below. To apply, please send a resume to the contacts listed above.