Click the menu item to view the information
The Regional Advisory Board supports the initiatives of the National Advisory Board and will regionally convey new ideas to the National Advisory Board for consideration.
Who is eligible to serve:
All USASF Member Eligible Owners and Coaches
Members apply annually for up to 25 owner/coach representatives per region in addition to regionally based Event Producers and Affiliate Company Members or their regional representatives.
One year. (May be renewed annually based on interest and active participation)
Attendance at VIRTUAL Regional Advisory Board meetings held online via Zoom (video conference). Meeting dates and times TBD [will be scheduled between June 1-20]. Candidates must be available for virtual meetings during regular business hours, Monday - Friday.
Specific Regional Advisory Board Directives:
- Represent the best interest of All Star programs in each region
- Work collectively and discuss current issues effecting the All Star community
- Explore solutions that would be widely accepted and in the best interest of their region, and the All Star community as a whole
- Prepare proposals to be taken to the National Advisory Board (NAB)
- Promote and implement the initiatives of the NAB
- Interested candidates apply on-line
- Consideration will be given to program size, geographic location, competitive level and overall experience to ensure a balanced representation in each region from all types of programs and levels of experience
- In the event that there are more candidates than seats available for a particular demographic category, a regional election will occur
Owner | Coach Elected Representatives
Terms expire in May 2021
To view each Region's representatives, click the dropdown in the menu bar on the left.
Deanna (Didi) Jakubowski
Mary Pat Norgaard
Melissa (Missy) Ragon
Daney Soto Barreto
Jeri Kay Hammonds
Natalie St. Laurent
Dawn Michelle Telford
Tiffany Hayes Wood