Hospitality interns will report to the Catering Manager.
· Supervise catering operations at Group Party Experiences for 20-500 guests.
· Coordinate with culinary department timely delivery of quality food and beverages according to the Event Banquet Order (BEO).
· Establish host relationship with principal point of contact with each party.
· Ensure all Health and Sanitation requirements are consistently enforced.
· Complete Opening and Closing procedures established for each specific party location.
· Other duties as assigned by T-Bones management
· Enrolled in college or have a college degree.
· Excellent work ethic, available to work flexible hours including holidays, weekends and evenings based on needs of business.
· Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to communicate effectively through a variety of channels.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to work in a team setting while maintaining a positive attitude.
· Ability to follow a work schedule developed by the Kansas City T-Bones.
To apply for this internship, please send a Cover Letter and Resume to Jim Cundiff at [email protected]
(Opportunity for compensation will be discussed)